- Academia -
- The Industrial Revolution—Business and Labor provided a value-added exchange.
- After America's world war II victory, much of the advantage had been the production of weaponary. The economy had flourished, then it has declined.
- America's body politic and the modern community are facing a new dimension. Communication between goverment and the people is for sale by the public media.
- From the home to the the upper graduate there appears to be a need for more exercise of the mind and body coordination and less Federal rope.
- Tracking the product life cycle of industry—Metrology; the science of measurement.
- EXIM Bank provides Public Law funding.
- Letters Patent authority was posted for changes at the EXIM Bank.
- EXIM Bank knows of filing at D.C. and their telephone at Irvine, Califorina.
- Their current business posture requires additional authority to determine bank compliance.