- Academia -
- The Industrial Revolution—Business and Labor provided a value-added exchange.
- After America's world war II victory, much of the advantage had been the production of weaponary. The economy had flourished, then it has declined.
- America's body politic and the modern community are facing a new dimension. Communication between goverment and the people is for sale by the public media.
- From the home to the the upper graduate there appears to be a need for more exercise of the mind and body coordination and less Federal rope.
- Tracking the product life cycle of industry.
- International Resource Capital Exchange
- Article I.
- Article II.
- Article III.
- Article IV.
- Article V.