- Domain -
- The Industrial Revolution—Business and Labor provided a value-added exchange.
- After America's world war II victory, much of the advantage had been the production of weaponary. The economy had flourished, then it has declined.
The Runaway Dollar
- The United States of America has an unclaimed node for international capital tools.
- The node is for a transaction exchange control.
- A top tier value to address an exchange benefit for the USA dollar. America needs a single internet extension (.USA) for world corporate recognition.
- America's body politic and the modern community are facing a new dimension. Communication between fictitious entities and the value of state property.
- There exists a Quantum value to recover from upon release of shared property claim. The proper value is located at the core exchange of transfer ownership.
- From the home to the the upper graduate there appears to be a need for more exercise of the mind and body coordination and less Federal rope.
Independent Credit Union
- Tracking the product life cycle of industry.
- International Capital Exchange
- Tax Credits for Development
- Energy Expansion
- Tax benefits focus for National Results